We are always happy to hear from people who want to work on the project! How you do it depends on your interests and previous knowledge. Here is a list of ways to get involved in the project:
- Feedback: We welcome any feedback and suggestions for improving this website. Just contact us with your thoughts on it.
- Create entries: The provided data is the important core of Iniradar. You can support by suggesting new entries.
- Publicity: The collection of support offers is only useful if people know about it. You can support by informing people about the project. You can also print and distribute the info material.
- Programming: Of course, IT development is indispensable. Our free software radarini can be found on codeberg and can be jointly developed there.
- Translation: To ensure that the content is understood by as many people as possible, we want to make it available in more and more languages. We translate the structure of the website via the platform weblate. If you want to translate the texts of the registered organisations, contact us.
- Donations: Finally, we need money to cover running costs and to get professional help for web development and translation. For this purpose we have set up various ways to donate.
If you want to get involved in the long term and become part of the collective, you are welcome to work with us on the concept and design. In terms of content, Iniradar is constantly being developed. Also, other forms of networking and visibility, beyond a website, have been planned.
If you are not from Berlin but like the project, you have the possibility to create your own version of Iniradar. We would be very happy about that, because we want the idea to spread. Just contact us. We would be happy to share the software with you aswell as to give practical tips and share experiences.